1. Your Acceptance
2. Additional Policies
• The Return Policy here.
3. Grant of Rights
4. Your Account and Account Activity
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, including the activities of others and regardless of whether such activities are authorized, and you are responsible for keeping Your account password secure. You may change Your password at any time. You agree to immediately notify La Rue if You suspect or know of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security. La Rue cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 4.
5. Use of Your Account Information
6. Linked Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by La Rue (“Linked Websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. La Rue does not screen Linked Websites and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, quality, suitability, functionality, legality, privacy policies, or practices of any Linked Websites. You acknowledge and agree that La Rue is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites and it is your responsibility to review those policies before accessing those sites. If you access a Linked Website, you do so at your own risk. By using the Website, You specifically release La Rue from any and all liability arising from Your access or use of any Linked Website, Your correspondence or dealings with other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties found on or through the Linked Websites, and/or Your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, campaigns, or any other venture hosted, endorsed, or sponsored by other users, advertisers, partners, or other third-party parties outside the Website.
The interactive nature of postings on the Website makes it impossible for La Rue to assume responsibility for any of the content (“Content”), such as: information, material, product names, details, description, pricing, photos, and any other information found in La Rue which are posted by Merchants.
We make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, nature, origin, or quality of any content that is being submitted to La Rue and posted to the Website by us. You acknowledge that You will evaluate and bear any risks related to your purchases, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such product or services offered by La Rue.
If You choose to post any reviews, ratings, suggestions, opinions, comments, text, messages on the Website, we require that You adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior. You understand that La Rue does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any post in the Website.
La Rue expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user’s postings.
La Rue reserves the rights to remove any postings in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Improper Use of Website
You may not, in connection with the Website:
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically offensive;
• Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other forms of solicitation;
• Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or any content on the Website;
• Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
• Provide false or deceptive information;
• Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
• Breach a duty of confidentiality by which You are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Delete, add or otherwise change other Merchant’s Content;
• Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website.
• Use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the La Rue servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser; and
• Access, monitor or copy any content or information from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, La Rue grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. La Rue reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
You agree not to collect or use anyone else’s personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) including, without limitation, individual names, account names, email addresses, or other user-identifying information from the Website.
10. Modifications to the Website
La Rue reserves the rights at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice, and to block You or anyone else from the Website, at any time in its sole discretion, provided, however, that La Rue has no obligation to update, store, maintain or correct any information on the Website. La Rue shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
La Rue may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately suspend, disable, or terminate Your account, with or without cause.
Termination of Your account may include: (i) removal of access to the Website; (ii) deletion of Your password and all related information, files and materials, including any Contents associated with You; and (iii) barring further use of the Website. Further, You agree that La Rue shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your account or access to the Website.
La Rue shall have no liability to you for any damages, loss of profits or other claims arising from the termination or suspension of your access to the Website and/or Your account.
12. Warranty Disclaimer
13. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL LA RUE, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, SUCCESSOR, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF LA RUE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, ARTWORKS, OR OTHER MATERIAL POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LA RUE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENTS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by La Rue from its facilities in Cambodia. La Rue makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.